Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable Use Policy
Effective starting: April 1st, 2013
Here at Visual Link IT, our goal is to help you and your team do the best work of your lives, every day. To do this, we need to keep our products and services running smoothly, quickly, and without distraction. For this to happen, we need help from you, our users. We need you not to misuse or abuse our products and services.
To describe exactly what we mean by “misuse” or “abuse” – and help us identify such transgressions, and react accordingly – we’ve created this Acceptable Use Policy. Under this policy, we reserve the right to remove content that is inconsistent with the spirit of the guidelines, even if it’s something that is not forbidden by the letter of the policy. In other words, if you do something that isn’t listed here verbatim, but it looks or smells like something listed here, we may still remove it.
You’ll see the word “services” a lot throughout this page. That refers to all websites owned or operated by Visual Link IT as well as any hosted services operated by Visual Link IT and Visual Link IT Cloud offerings.
Use your judgment, and let’s be kind to each other so we can keep creating great things. You can find all the legal fine print at the bottom of this page.
Here’s what we won’t allow:
- Compromising the integrity of our systems. This could include probing, scanning, or testing the vulnerability of any system or network that hosts our services.
- Tampering with, reverse-engineering, or hacking our services, circumventing any security or authentication measures, or attempting to gain unauthorized access to the services, related systems, networks, or data
- Modifying, disabling or compromising the integrity or performance of the services or related systems, network or data
- Deciphering any transmissions to or from the servers running the services
- Overwhelming or attempting to overwhelm our infrastructure by imposing an unreasonably large load on our systems that consume extraordinary resources (CPUs, memory, disk space, bandwidth, etc.), such as:
o Using “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” or other automated systems to sends more request messages to our servers than a human could reasonably send in the same period of time by using a normal browser
o Going far beyond the use parameters for any given service as described in its corresponding documentation
Consuming an unreasonable amount of storage for music, videos, pornography, etc., in a way that’s unrelated to the purposes for which the services were designed
- Misrepresentation of yourself, or disguising the origin of any content (including by “spoofing”, “phishing”, manipulating headers or other identifiers, impersonating anyone else, or falsely implying any sponsorship or association with Visual Link IT or any third party)
- Using the services to violate the privacy of others, including publishing or posting other people's private and confidential information without their express permission, or collecting or gathering other people’s personal information (including account names or information) from our services
- Using our services to stalk, harass, or post direct, specific threats of violence against others
- Using the Services for any illegal purpose or in violation of any laws (including without limitation data, privacy, and export control laws)
- Accessing or searching any part of the services by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, “scraping”)
- Using meta tags or any other “hidden text” including Visual Link IT ’s or our suppliers’ product names or trademarks
- Using the services to generate or send unsolicited communications, advertising, chain letters, or spam
- Soliciting our users for commercial purposes, unless expressly permitted by Visual Link IT
- Disparaging Visual Link IT or our partners, vendors, or affiliates
- Promoting or advertising products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization
- Posting, uploading, sharing, submitting, or otherwise providing content that:
o Infringes Visual Link IT ’s or a third party’s intellectual property or other rights, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral rights, privacy rights of publicity, or any other intellectual property right or proprietary or contractual right
o You don’t have the right to submit
o Is deceptive, fraudulent, illegal, obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, harmful to minors, pornographic (including child pornography, which we will remove and report to law enforcement, including the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children), indecent, harassing, hateful
o Encourages illegal or tortious conduct or that is otherwise inappropriate
o Attacks others based on their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition
o Contains viruses, bots, worms, scripting exploits, or other similar materials
o Is intended to be inflammatory
o Could otherwise cause damage to Visual Link IT or any third party
In this Acceptable Use Policy, the term “content” means: (1) any information, data, text, software, code, scripts, music, sound, photos, graphics, videos, messages, tags, interactive features, or other materials that you post, upload, share, submit, or otherwise provide in any manner to the services and (2) any other materials, content, or data you provide to Visual Link IT or use with the Services.
Without affecting any other remedies available to us, Visual Link IT may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a user’s account or access to the services without notice or liability if Visual Link IT (in its sole discretion) determines that a user has violated this Acceptable Use Policy.
We provide competitive analysis; consider digital and industry trends, and conduct focused market research to inform a plan for business growth.
We provide a detailed analysis to inform digital growth for your business.
• We set up startups for success
• Develop a business plan and pitch deck to gain investor support
• Ongoing consultation to optimize your business
Producing Quality Creations
Be accessed through smartphones and mobile gadgets! Take in your smartphone apps ready to provide the demands of your customers through the help of our software developers! Visual Link IT guarantees the best iOS application or Android software development throughout Australia.
The exponential growth of smartphones and tablets has made everything accessible with only one click. Every smartphone user downloads several apps each and every day making app sales reach millions and millions in every country. Visual link IT can help you expand your brands’ marketing through the creation of smartphone apps for Apple, Android and Windows OS. We can assist you with an iPhone app design or serve you in Android application development. With our creative experts and highly-trained iOS and Android app developers, we can aid you to realise a mobile application for your business’ products and services so that your customers will have easier access and more convenient manner to get to you.
Our team will help you think of unique ideas to incorporate into your app, and we will aid you create an iPhone app or develop an Android application with an original interface that is interactive for the users. From the conceptualisation stage to the app deployment process, Visual link IT will be there to assist you in every step of the way!
Have a mobile app fit in any OS
With the ever-growing trend of electronic devices, it is also important that you create mobile apps catering to different operating systems such as iOS, Android and Windows. In producing a mobile app, more than merely taking the original layout it is likewise of importance that it is drafted in a receptive kind of style. Responsive, in a sense, that, its design adapts to different types of electronic devices, whether it be small-screened or wide-screened. It must likewise be backed up by the top operating systems today, reactive to the immediate updates and changes in these OS.